Re: [MOL] ATTENTION MOLERS!/to DEE [01375] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ATTENTION MOLERS!/to DEE

Hi, Fay, where abouts do you live? I grew up on the Central Coast of
California - Monterey, PG, Salinas area...my family is out there still,
and though I am living in Princeton, that's "home." One of the things i
dearly loved growing up was all the wild life. Also the incredible smell
of the sage and brush on a sunny summer's day -- always wished i could
bottle it! Have a beautiful day...Joicy