Re: [MOL] ATTENTION MOLERS!/to DEE [01374] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ATTENTION MOLERS!/to DEE

Hi Fay,
Pleased to meet you.
Roo guards illegal? Holy cow mate! How come? If I didn't have mine, I
would have wiped the van (Gumby bus we call it :) ) out totally on a
couple of occasions. Sometimes the little (or big) blighters sit on the
side of the road and jump out at you as you drive by! I'm sure they do
it on purpose just to scare the living daylights out of you!
Ah well, such is life I guess.
Mam