Re: [MOL] Jeanne [01372] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Jeanne

Dear Jeanne
Thanks for the explanation. It gives me a better understanding. The idea
of censoring info does not sound very appealing.
I go back to MDA next week. Tests Tuesday and the dr. will tell me the
results when I see him on Thursday.
I am guessing that kin rounds and reilles means you are going to visit
all your relatives. Have fun.
Betty