Re: [MOL] joke (for some of us!) [01370] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] joke (for some of us!)

See comments below Joicy, or should that be 'below the belt! LOL
Love Mam

Becker, Joicy wrote:

>    Age Barometer
>    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
>    How many of these do you remember?
>
>    1. Blackjack chewing gum (NOPE!)
>
>    2. Wax Coke-shaped bottles with colored sugar water (NOPE!)
>
>    3. Candy cigarettes (OhOh, YEP)
>
>    4. Soda pop machines that dispensed bottles (YEP)
>
>    5. Coffee shops with table side jukeboxes (Do seeing them in movies                                                  count?)
>
>    6. Home milk delivery in glass bottles with cardboard stoppers (Ours were aluminium stoppers).
>
>    7. Party lines (NOPE)
>
>    8. Newsreels before the movie (NOPE)
>
>    9. P.F. Flyers (NOPE)
>
>    10. Butch wax (NOPE)

>    11. Telephone numbers with a word prefix (Olive - 6933)
          (HOLD it! I thought they were new?!)

>    12. Peashooters (Definately! And fun they were too!)
>
>    13. Howdy Doody (No way am I admitting to that!)
>
>    14. 45 RPM records (I still have some!)
>
>    15. S&H Green Stamps (NOPE)
>
>    16. Hi-fi's (YEP)
>
>    17. Metal ice trays with levers (YEP)
>
>    18. Mimeograph paper (YEP)
>
>    19. Blue flashbulbs (oh dear, yes again)
>
>    20. Beanie and Cecil (NOPE)
>
>    21. Roller skate keys (YEP)
>
>    22. Cork popguns (YEP, they were fun too!)
>
>    23. Drive-ins (YEP)
>
>    24. Studebakers (vaguely)
>
>    25. Wash tub wringers (Loved mine)
>
>    If you remembered 0-5 = You're still young
>    If you remembered 6-10 = You are getting older
>    If you remembered 11-15 = Don't tell your age
>    If you remembered 16-25 = You're older than dirt!
Well, of course, you all know that Australia is way behind the times,
and I am really only very young......:)))