Re: [MOL] ATTENTION MOLERS!/to DEE [01368] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ATTENTION MOLERS!/to DEE

Hello Mam.....we haven't met yet. My name is Fay and I just wanted to remind
you to keep your "Roo Guard" in good condition and you should be good to go
on your evening rides to work. I live on the Central Coast of California in a
rural area. We have deer, coyotes, mountain lions, bob cats, and Tule Elk
around here. Wish the county would let us have Roo Guards on our vehicles
here, but they're illegal. We just have to pray we don't hit any of the
wildlife as we go 65 miles per hour up and around these hills.  Fay