Re: [MOL] ATTENTION MOLERS!/to DEE [01367] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ATTENTION MOLERS!/to DEE

G'day mate!
Yep, the Kanga's know it's spring too, they are out in force of a night
when I head off to work, and lately they have been joined by flamin'
owls of all things! Do you think maybe they have something against me?
*grin* Not too many koalas around though, haven't seen one in months.
Anyway, I'm just sending a few messages before I work on the latest
assignment, so I'd best be off.
Take care, and bring me up to date on what's happening with you, ok?
Love Mam