Re: [MOL] Hi!! [01364] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi!!

Dear Deb,
The pop is gone. Of course I drank diet stuff so there were not
calories, but I am not sure the carbonation and the nutra-sweet is
very good for you either.

I like to walk when it is snowing but I hate it when the snow is
melting and it is sloppy underfoot. It poured rain today and I didn't
get out and walk in it. I did, however spend the day on my feet,
cleaning house. My house had gotten out of control and I had to do
something about it.

I have Billy Joel albums but I'm afraid I don't have any Kiss albums.
Belly dancing sounds good. I think the secret is movement and
stretching the muscles.

I never had a weight problem when I practically lived on fruit. I
don't use much prepared food. I really prefer to cook from scratch.
Correction, I prefer to eat things that have been cooked from
scratch. I hate to cook.

I would love to lose 15 pounds; of course I need to lose more than
that but 15 pounds by October would be good.

What is Great Adventure?
Liz