[MOL] Re: Buy with us and save on your software purchases [01363] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Buy with us and save on your software purchases

10% OF ALL PROFITS ARE GIVEN TO "SPECIAL OLYMPIC" CHARITIES

Dear Friend,
Stop paying retail prices for name brand software???
Saving as much as 50 - 75% off retail,
Your Online Discount Software Retailer...
announces 50% - 75% Off of... retail prices

Weekly Specials!
Microsoft Office 97 Professional (Retail Box)
Priced at  $169.95
Manual included.

Microsoft Office 97 Professional (Jewel Cased)
Priced at  $69.95
Jewel Cased VERSION DOES NOT INCLUDE MANUAL!

Microsoft Visual Basic Professional 6.0 (Retail box)
Priced at $169.95

ORDER Today!! 800-834-9043 (ORDERS ONLY)

The World's most popular Office Suite now with the power of the Web!
Microsoft Office 97, the world's best-selling office suite,
Includes:
Microsoft Word 97 Word Processor
Microsoft Excel 97 Spreadsheet
Microsoft PowerPoint 97 Presentation Graphics
Microsoft Access 97 Relational Database
Microsoft Outlook 97 Desktop Information Manager

"WEEKLY SPECIAL PRICING OFFER."

ORDER Today!! 800-834-9043 (ORDERS ONLY)

Our Prices are unbeatable. Just try us.

ORDER Today!! 800-834-9043

10% OF ALL PROFITS ARE GIVEN TO "SPECIAL OLYMPIC" CHARITIES
you subscribed or someone you know subscribed
for you at one of our associate web sites.

We are trying our best to offer a "turn key"  way for you to be removed from our mailing list.  To be
properly removed we ask that you follow directions and click the remove link.  Calling our isp and getting
the remove box shut down will not get you removed from our mailing list.  Clicking on the remove
link will.

10% OF ALL PROFITS ARE GIVEN TO "SPECIAL OLYMPIC" CHARITIES
       \\|||//
      (@@)
|_____|_____Please pardon the intrusion_|____|______|
To be removed: