Re: [MOL] Hi!! [01353] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi!!

Dear Liz,
Get rid of the pop - now. It is the worst thing for you, empty calories.
Caffeine does not help either.

I like to walk and do it year round. My favorite walk is when the snow
is falling so I will continue with it.

I can put a CD of Yes, Kiss, or Billy Joel in and shake. That might
work. I was thinking to taking a belly dance class but there aren't any
being offered around here.

I went to the grocer and bought a bunch of Healthy Choice lunches and
dinners. Going to try that along with the exercise and see if it works.
Meanwhile I didn't eat much today and I feel like I am getting fatter.
You can kick through the modem, it does work!!

I guess if no one minds we can use the MOL, if they mind I will search
for another site. I think WebMD has a weight loss area, will look into
it tomorrow.

Guess I should weigh myself tomorrow morning so I can keep track of
progress. We have a black tie affair in October and I must get down 15
pounds or but something new. The weight war begins.

Will check in with you tomorrow after I get down walking three miles at
Great Adventure.
Debby