RE: [MOL] joke (for some of us!) [01351] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] joke (for some of us!)

Hi Kathy,
Do you believe the cars that were around when we were kids that are
no longer even made. My favorite car from that era was the Ford Crown
Victoria. One of my boy friends had a red and white one. Really
classy.
Liz