Re: [MOL] joke (for some of us!) [01340] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] joke (for some of us!)

Dear Kathy,
I AM wearing my keds with the little blue thing at the heel as I
type!!!! They come all different ways now, canvas the original, and
leather as well as decorative. I think my brothers  had Converse when we
were little.
Debby