RE: Re: [MOL] joke (for some of us!) [01338] Medicine On Line

RE: Re: [MOL] joke (for some of us!)

Joicy!  I think they WERE tennis shoes.  The wagons were the Radio Flyers,
weren't they?  Unfortunately, Marty is absent today, or he'd be able to tell
us for sure.  I used to wear Keds with the little blue square thing at the
heel.  They're coming back!  -- Kathy