RE: Re: [MOL] joke (for some of us!) [01336] Medicine On Line

RE: Re: [MOL] joke (for some of us!)

Amen to that! You know, I can't remember though if PF Flyers were
wagons or tennis shoes! But the other ones, unfortunately, are all
too clear, LOL! love ya, Joicy

Ah Liz, your not getting older, your getting better......lillian