Re: [MOL] small cell lung cancer [01333] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] small cell lung cancer

Dear Friend:  This is not a good time for you right now; but do know that we
understand and we are here to help you in anyway possible.  I am attaching
the trials site in hopes there is something out there for you.  We are not
in the medical profession; however we have expierence and opinions and that
is just what they are opinions.  Read them all and check out every possible
means to acquire knowledge of your cancer and then make the right decision
for you; as each of us are different, each reacting differently to
treatments and drugs.  This is now your forum too; so feel free to jump into
any chatting as there are no butinskies on our forum, feel free to vent and
yes even feel free to laugh with us; as humor in itself is a good
medicine..... Your friend, lillian

http://www.medscape.com/Home/Topics/oncology/oncology.html