RE: [MOL] small cell lung cancer [01331] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] small cell lung cancer

How long was it in remission?  What kind of chemo were you given?  I was
accepted into a clinical trial out of the University of Colorado and was
given very very aggressive chemo.  The doctors say I am beyond remission
now.  I don't know if this protocol would accept someone with mets, but I
don't know that they wouldn't, either.  To find out, you could contact the
St. Alphonsus Cancer Center in Boise, Idaho, or Mountain States Tumor
Institute, also in Boise.  This may be a fairly small city, but the cancer
care here is top notch.  Our area code is (208), and these numbers can be
obtained through information.  I was diagnosed nearly two years ago, given a
poor prognosis initially, but have been cancer-free since March of 1998.  I
just went in for my checkup last Thursday.  Still clean and feeling great!
If I can help you in any way, please let me know.  I'll do what I can to
help you in your fight.  Kathy in Boise