RE: [MOL] joke (for some of us!) [01324] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] joke (for some of us!)

Hi, Liz (and Joicy):  I'm older than dirt, too, Liz.  I remembered them all
-- if a P.J. Flyer is a wagon, that is.  My dad used to have a Studebaker,
and I dated a guy with a Nash Rambler.   I also had a (gag) poodle skirt.
Oh, woe is me.  Going back to work.  Liz -- we'd better drink our Geritol!
Love, Kathy