Re: [MOL] joke (for some of us!) [01322] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] joke (for some of us!)

Well, that's it Joicy. I now know, I am older than dirt. I remember them all.

Maybe it is that I grew up in a small town that was always about 20
years behind the times.

My first car was a Studebaker. Oops, no I think it was a Nash
Rambler. About the same vintage.

Liz