[MOL] Betty re Martha and Mol [01320] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Betty re Martha and Mol

Betty, I have joined other lists specific to my disease and each one has
strict rules on this type of behaviour on line. They are monitored as
well to rule out offensive messages and have medical people as auditors.
On the Con side, they are very conventional in the way they see things
and would not allow Mol's open-minded views on alternative therapies.
Certainly, the dialogue is not as free-wheeling on personal stuff.
Despite all, I prefer Mol. I have said there will never be an ultimate
"truth" found to any of the disucssions that went on this line and in
private. I am very sorry to hear that Martha has left the list but I am
not going to send her a private e-mail on this. She is gone for now and
I hope she will be back as we will greatly miss her unique view of life.

Me, I am still going to keep my marbles in play, just off to my kin
rounds which my Scots doctor calles "reillies".  God Bless and glad to
see you still beating the odds, Jeanne