[MOL] Thank you one and all, Nanc ():-) [01319] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Thank you one and all, Nanc ():-)

Hi Molers.
For all of those that e-mailed me in regard to the apology on Mol that I
posted, I want to thank you and let you know it meant so much to know that I
still have beautiful friends on MOL, it is so tempting to come back now, but
for me and all I am going through right now I know I need some time to heal
in more then one way.  I just don't have time to post to each of you
separately so forgive me for that, I thank each and every one of you from the
bottom of my heart.  I want you to know it did help me to say I was sorry, I
had the first full nights sleep last night since this all happened.
Lil the apology was meant for you too, I meant to say that, I felt that it
should go over MOL and not just to you, and I hope you all accepted my
sincere apology for my part in the whole mess and all the hurt it caused so
many.  It is time to heal.  All of you get back to what you all do best and
again thank you for being part of my life, I will no doubt be back in force
at a later date.  Stay well and keep in touch.  Mam you are a jewel and I
will be talking with you I am sure.  I also pray that PJ, Chris, and Martha
all come back and the ones that left before them, please all of you help me
pray for that, they all need support through their trying times too.
Love, hugs, and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc ():-)