[MOL] For a smile... [01310] Medicine On Line

[MOL] For a smile...

One afternoon in the Artic, a father polar bear and his son polar
bear were sitting in the snow.  The son polar bear turned to his
father and asked, "Dad, am I 100% polar bear?"

The father polar bear replied, "Of course, son, you're 100% polar
bear."

A few minutes pass, and the son polar bear turns to his father again
and says, "Dad, tell me the truth.  I can take it.  Am I 100% polar
bear? No brown bear or panda bear or grizzly bear?"

The father polar bear replies, "Son, I'm 100% polar bear, your
mother is 100% polar bear, so you are definitely 100% polar bear."

A few more minutes pass, and the son polar bear AGAIN turns to his
father and says, "Dad, don't think your sparing my feelings if it's
not true.  I gotta know -- am I 100% polar bear?"

The father polar bear was distressed by this continued questioning
and asked his son, "Why do you keep asking if you're 100% polar
bear?"

"Because I'm freezing!"