RE: RE: [MOL] competing during chemo? [01309] Medicine On Line

RE: RE: [MOL] competing during chemo?

Hey, Lynne, Oh I think you DO belong with us, LOL! We are not only
cancerers here, but also "the ones who love cancerers." But I do
know you have some very special challenges having a child with
cancer. My first thought after my diagnosis wa "thank God it is me
and not my kids..." so my hat's off to you, friend. And thanks for
the encouraging words about the chemo -- I do know many folks who
have had minimal side effects, particularly with some of the new
meds out. And as you say, alot depends on the person (as well as the
type of chemo).

Anyhow, it is great to meet you, and welcome to Mol. We will be
keeping you, Katy and Sarah in our prayers, and I hope you'll stay
with us! Love, Joicy