RE: [MOL] ATTENTION MOLERS!/to DEE [01306] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] ATTENTION MOLERS!/to DEE

Dear Dee, Linda, Mam, etc.  Kathy here.  Dee, I'm sorry, but I didn't' know
about your father.  I was offline then, getting over a little open heart
surgery.  Doing well now, so no need to worry about that one!  In any case,
my heartfelt sympathy to you, and to you, too, Linda.  I know how close I am
to my father, and his health is failing lately.  Unfortunately, this is
something we all must face, but that doesn't make it any easier.

Mam!  So glad to hear from you!  And it's spring there?  Awesome.  We didn't
have spring here.  It was crappy, and then it got hot.  That's pretty much
it.  Actually, I was shuffling around hooked up to an oxygen tank for five
weeks so I missed part of the summer.  That's okay, though.  I feel great
now and am going to enjoy fall, which is probably going to start tomorrow.

Driving to work listening to the radio watching for kangaroos.  I can just
imagine -- almost.  Love, Kathy