RE: [MOL] ATTENTION MOLERS!/to DEE [01305] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] ATTENTION MOLERS!/to DEE

Hi Dee:

It's been such a long time since I've heard from  you and I do miss you.
You were such a comfort to me when I was going through my dad's illness. As
you know, he passed away 5/28.

I am so sorry about your dad. I hope you got my messages at the time of his
passing. I can relate to your anxiousness about going to see your mom and
your dad not being there. I'm going to Florida in a few weeks to see my
mom, and it will be the first time there without him being there. I'm
finding myself getting VERY anxious about it, and I've been obsessing about
it a lot. It's just going to be so hard to walk into that house and see his
empty chair. He was always the first one out to greet us when we would pull
up into the driveway. And so many other things.... I better stop. I'm
getting myself all worked up.

Before my dad passed away, he did ask all his girls (four of us) to take
care of our mother. So I feel as you do... I've got to do the best for her.

Just know my thoughts are with you. I feel I can really relate to what
you're going through. And again, it was so good to read one of your posts.

Love,
Linda