RE: [MOL] Tropical Storm Warning and Hurricane watch [01304] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Tropical Storm Warning and Hurricane watch

Good heavens, Lillian!  I hope everyone is all right.  This sounds very
scary.  Is this Dennis we're talking about?  What a weird name for a
hurricane!  I have an ex-husband named Dennis.  Somehow the word "hurricane"
doesn't come to mind when one describes him.  Take care now!  Love, Kathy