RE: [MOL] Tropical Storm Warning and Hurricane watch [01301] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Tropical Storm Warning and Hurricane watch

Lil:

Are you still there?? Have you blown away yet?? LOL  - I know, it isn't
really funny. I hope you have all animals, tenants, and yourselves secured.
Keep us updated.

Love,
Linda