RE: [MOL] THANK YOU DEAR FRIENDS - CAROLE [01300] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] THANK YOU DEAR FRIENDS - CAROLE

Gill:

I am so glad that you will remain on this forum. Feel free any time to let your feelings out - that's what we're here for.

Stop and try to feel God's arms around you, Gill. He's there. Just stop whatever you're doing and just feel it.

I will look for your future postings, and in the meantime, you are in my prayers.

Love,
Linda