RE: [MOL] CAROLE [01299] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] CAROLE

Gill:

I am so sorry. But I am so glad you were there for her. Just know that you
did all you could possibly have done, and just being there had to have made
such a big difference to her. God put you where you were supposed to be.

I know when I lost my dad I couldn't believe he was gone either. I still
can't at times. But with God's help you will feel some comfort and peace
with this. Carole is in a better place - and I'm sure she's smiling down on
you and loving you so very much, and thinking what a beautiful person you
are.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, Gill.

Love,
Linda