[MOL] Nance/re: apology :) [01288] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Nance/re: apology :)

Nancy,
You are a gem. I know it was difficult to write this apology, and I have
no doubt it will be accepted, I certainly admire you for doing so.
Perhaps getting some distance between yourself and the forum for the
time being is not a bad idea. You sound so very heartsick, and I know
from personal experience how hard it can be to be caregiver to two
people in your family, and to want so much to help others too. But there
does come a time when you need to stand back, take stock, and take care
of yourself. Carer burnout is a serious problem, and is part of the
reason I signed off Mol myself a few months ago. To be able to do the
best possible job looking after others, you need to take care of you
first. Please take the time to get yourself well, to smell the roses, to
relax (yes, I know it's hard, but it's necessary). Once you feel better
about yourself, other things will just begin to drop into place, and you
will know what the right thing to do is. Nance, I hope this helps, and
please know that you can email me anytime to let me know how you are
going, how Mum and Don are, what colour the sky is on any given
day.....about anything at all, ok?
Much love
Mam