[MOL] Lil/Nance [01287] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lil/Nance

Thank you very much ladies for posting an apology to this list. I am
sure we are all aware of how difficult this must have been for both of
you, and I for one am very proud that my faith in your big heartedness
has not been shaken.
Some very valuable contributions have been made to this list by so many
wonderful people, and it is wonderful to see that we can continue to
help and support those in need, and to share the good times too.
Regardless of what happens privately, please know that I understand how
much it took to do this, and I swear if anyone brings it up on the forum
again, I will take care of things, being the brash aussie that I am!
Take care and apologies accepted with glad hearts, from all of us, I am
sure.
Love Mam