Re: [MOL] Hi [01283] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi

To all
I feel that unkind or hurtful behavior from anyone is not acceptable. I
also feel it is not unreasonable to expect people to take responsibility
for their actions. Apologise, forgive, forget and move on. I have not
been able to accept pretending as taking responsibility and have
unpleasant feelings of doubt re: credibility and sincerity. This is a
personal problem I need to work out. Lori pointed out this disease does
affect the emotions. At one time Chris suggested trying to get a nurse
on the line. I regret this idea was never discussed. In addition to
medical knowledge perhaps having someone who is not emotionaly involved
with the disease or people might be a benefit to all.I would like to see
the idea discussed.
Sincerely
Betty