Re: [MOL] Mam!!! [01264] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Mam!!!

Thanks Joicy,
It feels good to be back!
Wayne actually is getting a pretty good handle on the diabetes, and he
doesn't have major complications from it (so far anyway!) so that in
itself is a blessing. He had Ross River virus a couple of years ago, and
still gets very tired from it, and now with his sugars up, he is even
more tired. But we will all hang in there, and surely we'll get there in
the end, just like our Mol friends, hey? *giggle* I'm on a natural high
this morning, no sleep, beautiful day, lots of coffee, great company
(molers)......so please forgive me if I ramble!
Thanks for the kind thoughts, talk soon
Love Mam