Re: [MOL] Rose update [01263] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Rose update

G'day Liz,
It's good to be back!
I'll bet you were shocked to hear you had cancer! I am glad you don't
have diabetes as well, at least having in the family means you know to
watch for it, and try to prevent it by living more healthily (is that a
word?! *grin*)
It does sound like you are a hit with the neighbourhood kids, maybe
you'll have to have your grandson come to stay more often!
And yes, Wayne and I do have five kids....but no more...we've got a
television now *giggle*
Thanks for the welcome back
Love Mam