Re: [MOL] ATTENTION MOLERS! [01262] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ATTENTION MOLERS!

Dear Dee,
I am so sorry tohear of your dad's passing, he became yet another member
of our family through you. I am glad though that you are going to see
your mum, now is a time you need each other more than ever. I am
honoured to have your mum's address, and will send her a card, with
pleasure :).
It is such a beautiful day here, When I left work this morning, the sun
was shining, the sky a lovely blue, birds singing, and me boppin' along
to the radio in the car. Honestly, spring has come a day or two early,
and it has lightened my heart! Isn't it funny how you can be feeling
very mediocre, and then suddenly the tiniest thing can make you happy? I
truly think this day is the first day since Lisa passed on that I feel
genuinly happy, for no reason than 'just cause!' *grin* Did you
understand any of that? Maybe I drank too much coffee at work last
night!
Anyway, it feels good to be back, take care and God Bless.
Mam