Re: [MOL] Hi!! [01260] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi!!

Okay Deb,
I am with you.

Here's a plan.
  First, I think one thing that stopped my weight gain is I quit
drinking pop (carbonated soda). I used to drink a couple of diet
cokes every day. Now they don't even taste good to me. I think the
nutra sweet or the carbonation causes bloating.

Walking is good, but as fall fades into winter I lose all desire to
walk. Right now it is too hot out to walk. I stay in my air
conditioned house too much. There has to be other things that will
work.

Now how about dance? Get out some of your old Neil Diamond or Bette
Midler albums and move to the music. I don't know if I can administer
a kick through my modem but I guess I can encourage (and maybe nag a
little). Also try some Latin American dancing. Practice Cuban motion
to tighten the muscles in the stomach, hips and thighs. Hold your
arms up and move them around as you dance to build muscle and improve
mobility in the arms and shoulders.

Yes, we must drink our two quarts of water per day. Another thing I
have done is buy bags of lemons from our Price/Costco. (They are
cheaper by the bag) and I squeeze them all at once and freeze the
juice in ice cube trays. One cube is enough lemon to make a nice
glass of lemonade. I think there is something in citrus that helps
the body get rid of excess weight. There is a grapefruit diet, I know.

Now if we are going to do this, can we continue it on the MOL line or
do we need a different list? How about "Fighters for Fitness". I am
not really great at thinking up names.
Liz