[MOL] Mam!!! [01259] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Mam!!!

How wonderful to get news of you and your family! We have greatly missed
you , dear heart! Congrats on your exams (way to go!), and glad the kids
are all well. Sorry to hear about Wayne's diabetes -- never a let-up, is
there? But we are glad to have you "home!" Looking forward to many more
visits, Love, Joicy