Re: [MOL] Deb and Liz [01257] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Deb and Liz

Dear Mary Ann,
That sound neat but unfortunately I just don't have time to make
meetings. I need to do something that I can work into my time schedule.
Between the boys, dog, house, work, there is so little time left over.
Let me know how you do with it, would like to join our club too? I have
heard of Rosie's Chub Club but I'm not sure what it is exactly.
Debby