Re: [MOL] Hi!! [01256] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi!!

Dear Liz,
I have weighted the same for the past twenty-two years. My eating habits
have not changed at all. I know that our bodies change as we age, but to
gain 13 pounds as soon as I start taking Tamoxifen, it has to be a
direct reaction.

A pack seems good to me. Just don't tell me that you live too far to
kick me in the butt if I slack off LOL. I have been walking every night
for about 45 minutes, so I guess I need to either do it in the morning
too or add some other form of exercise. I can't jump up and down yet,
running is still not an option either.

So how are we going to do this? And while we are at it does anyone want
to join the MOL weight loss club? {Liz please pick a name for this
group.}  Come on..............

I am going to look for some good diet recipes and will post them as I
find them. The first thing I need to get, if I am going to be serious
about this is a scale.

If I watch what I eat, eat the right amount and up the exercise time I
should start to loose weight. Of course we can't forget about the 64
ounces of water per day. Are you with me Liz? Please say yes. Who else
is going to jump on board?

Do we dare to begin tomorrow, Monday?
Debby