Re: [MOL] Deb and Liz [01251] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Deb and Liz

No Mary Ann, You know there is no such thing as butting in on this
list. We are glad for your input. This does seem like a funny
combination but I guess if it works, that is what counts. It sounds
like an adaptation of Weight Watchers for church groups. After all
the body is a temple and should be treated with respect. Over feeding
it is not respectful.

Okay, so maybe I have gone off the deep end.
Liz