[MOL] Reply for Myleofibrosis [01246] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Reply for Myleofibrosis

Dear Friend:  Not able to find too much out there for you; but I hope this will help.  Your friend, lillian

45% 1985 #2 JACA  - Journal of the Australian Chiropractors' Association Volume 15 Number 2 - June 1985 Article Title Vision of the Road Ahead Alan J. Stopping Short of a Hundred Years' War
http://www.caa.com.au/CJA/cja85200.htm

44% [MOL] diagnosed as having agnogenic myeloid metaphasia [01472]  - 80 yr old male diagnosed with myleofibrosis. Also diagnosed with 50-80% blockage in neck arteries. Would you recommend alleviating the blockage? Appears early stages of myelofibrosis.
http://www.meds.com/archive/mol-cancer/1997/msg01472.html

37% Appalachian State University Public Affairs  - Office of Public Affairs News Bureau Founders Hall Appalachian State University Boone, North Carolina 28608 A Newsletter for Faculty and Staff April 20, 1998
http://www.prestat.appstate.edu/www_docs/news/scene/scene042...

35% Guestbook for Bone Marrow Transplant  - Thank you for visiting our pages. We would love it if you would Add to this guestbook we are keeping! Here's what other people have to say! Great site.
http://www.uchsc.edu/uh/marrow/www/guestboo.htm