[MOL] To All Molers! Should damage occurr I may have to be off line for [01242] Medicine On Line

[MOL] To All Molers! Should damage occurr I may have to be off line for a day or two. Now to worry, your friend, lillian

Sunday, August 29, 1999
The National Hurricane Center in Miami has issued Tropical Storm Warning and Hurricane watch for Beaufort County. Later today tropical force winds (winds exceeding 39 mph) may effect Beaufort County. Residents should remove articles from their yards which may become flying debris and capable of damaging property and causing injury. Downed power lines may be a problem later today and caution should be taken to stay away from any lines. Residents are asked to report any downed lines to the power company.
Visitor and residents should be aware of the effect of tropical storm winds on large vehicles such as recreational vehicles and camper trailers. Beach erosion may occur and dangerous rip currents are present. Residents and visitors are encouraged to stay out of the ocean today.
The Beaufort County Emergency Operations Center and the Town of Hilton Head Emergency Operations Center will be open throughout the day.