Re: [MOL] alternative medicine [01227] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] alternative medicine

Dear Friend:  None of us are in the medical profession and we are not in the
position to prove to disprove therapies.  We actually tend to find that much
depends on the individual in so much what may be good for one person may not
be good for another.  That is why it is so important for each person to fact
find, and then make their own personal decision.  I believe that MD Anderson
Hospital is doing a study presently on the Burzinski Theory; so I will give
you this site to check out.  Understand that the NIC is sponsoring this
study.  In no way am I inferring anything negative on the NIC; but it is
always wise to know who is doing what for informational purposes only.  I
believe the conflict came in when Dr Burzinski did his own studies, and that
they were not necessarily controlled studies or trials.  I am of the opinion
after reading hundreds of messages on our wonderful forum, that many will
use both traditional and complementary as partners, that people have died
doing this, doing just traditional and just alternative.  However, the good
news is that more and more people are living with cancer, that cancer has
been steadily declining, this lends hope for all of us who walk this journey
and somewhere with all the information gathered on alternative and
traditional lies the answer of a cure.  I hope that you find the right
answers for you.  Your friend, lillian

http://www.sph.uth.tmc.edu/utcam/