Re: [MOL] Martha [01223] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Martha

Martha, Hi ,hope you are well.  I have been behind in my email lately.  Too many doctor visits, started chemo, and you know how that makes one feel... anyway, time slips by.  I am working part time (around 30 hours) and trying to keep up at home.  I will be so glad to get thru this chemo!  I do enjoy reading your posts.  Take Care!  You are an inspiration to the rest of us!  Your Friend, Gwen
-----Original Message-----
From: martha cerreto <home3@worldnet.att.net>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Cc: home3@worldnet.att.net <home3@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wednesday, August 11, 1999 5:27 PM
Subject: [MOL] Gwen!

Dear Gwen,

I just wanted to say hi, and let you know how happy I was to read that you came through the surgery OK.  You sound in pretty good spirits.  I hope the rest will be as easy to deal with, as it could possibly be.

Keep us informed.  If you live near MaryAnn, by all means go and visit.  I had the pleasure of meeting her when she came out here to visit her son.  A nicer putziecake, it would be hard to find, and that goes for her husband, John, too.

Let us know how you are.

Love and Hugs,

Your friend,

Martha