Re: [MOL] Yesterday's Tests [01215] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Yesterday's Tests

Joy, Your Mom had the target cell bloodwork, can you explain this to me
please?  Do they send it off, or does their own lab work it up?  This will
be great information for Molers, please do share it.  Also, they are doing
the Pet Scan in Morganton, W.Va.?
I thought I had read that there only about a dozen of these machines; but
this also is wonderful news.  I have not heard of anyone complaining about
it; so know that we are keeping your mother in our prayers and it sure
sounds like you have done one heck of a job in taking care and ensuring that
she gets the very best.  She's worth it, right? Your friend, lillian