RE: [MOL] Yesterday's Tests [01214] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Yesterday's Tests

Kathy:  Great news!  I am so glad your check-up went well. You were in my
thoughts and prayers.  My Mom and I went to Mrogantown for her first
consultation.  She is to go back on 9/8 for a PET scan and another
mammogram. We meet with the doc again on 9/10 after all the tests are in
and the ones she had from our local hospital can be re-read by the new doc.
 She also had the target cell bloodwork.  What do you know about the PET
scan?  We'll know more on 9/10.  We pray it's not as bad as we were first
told by a local doc.  Glad you're well. Joy