Re: [MOL] Re conflict [01004] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re conflict

I couldn't agree more with you.  I'm new to this forum and have already
received so much support and inspiration.  My Mom was just diagnosed with
cancer so this all very new to us and scary.  We're all on-line supporting
with mind, body, and spirit healing power.  We need to be a support to each
other and not an added unnecessary stress.  I wish you the best and prayer
for you and your circumstances.  Joy

At 12:26 PM 8/23/99 -0700, you wrote:
>As a cancer survivor and a long time member of MOL, I don't wish to hear
>or see any of this conflict on MOL. I have enough stress in my life and
>do not wish to see it on this list which has been a life saver to me.
>There is no "truth" to be uncovered, each person's truth is personal.
>Please do not take this to the forum. My first and last opinion only,
>Jeanne
>
>PSerritell@AOL.COM wrote:
>>
>> Lillian
>>
>> You say that this is not the proper forum to defend yourself but you have
>> made enough leading comments that justifies airing this issue out so
that all
>> of the other Molers privy to it.
>>
>> At this point private emails to selected individuals, such as myself, only
>> fuels the fire.
>>
>> In fact, when I emailed the forum expressing my concerns for Nanc and in
>> particular  her wish to depart from the forum, and a restatement of all the
>> good she has done for many of us, you privately emailed me with "unfounded
>> accusations".  It was so upsetting to me to read this that I felt ALL
MOLERS