Re: [MOL] Renal Cancer [01002] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Renal Cancer

Dear Friend:  Here are some really good sites for you.  I think they will
help you to realize that although this is serious, there is hope to be a
survivor and any doctor that takes away your hope, you should take away your
business....  Hope plays a large roll in survival, so it is time for you to
take yourself out of the sock mode, into the angry mode and then right into
the fighting mode.  Know that we do care very much about what is happening
and that we will keep you in our prayers.  Please keep us posted on how you
are doing and if we may be of further help.  Your friend, lillian

http://www.njb2b.com/siuh/radoncology/otarticle17.html

http://www.ckcc.org/treatment.htm

http://www.nkca.org/facts.html

http://www.nkca.org/kearney.html