RE: [MOL] DEAR FRIENDS [00991] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] DEAR FRIENDS

Gill:

You don't need to thank us, that's what we're here for, and you'll be there
for some of us in the future as well!! I'm just thankful you are part of
our forum and that we can help you at this time when you really need
someone.

I'm sorry that things aren't so great at the moment, and I pray that you
will be comforted. Just know that I'll continue praying for you and Carole.
In spite of all your worries and frets, you take the time to thank us -
that is so special to me. Just know, my prayers are continuing.

Love,
Linda