Re: [MOL] lung cancer-non-small cell [00953] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] lung cancer-non-small cell

Dear Lynn,
First let me tell you that I am so sorry that you are on this cancering
journey, but please know that you have come to the right place for
encouragement! I myself am a 4-year breast cancer survivor, but there
are others who will no doubt respond who have similar diagnosis. THE #1
thing we all believe is that NO DR. is God, and NO ONE can tell you how
long you have to live!! We have a number of survivors in this group who
have made their drs. liars! In fact, I have a great aunt and a cousin
who far outlived their prognosis. My aunt was diagnosed as a middle-aged
woman, and sent home to die. She finally did die -- at 105 years old,
long outliving her husband and most siblings. My cousin was diagnosed as
a young man with an infant. He was able to celebrate her graduation from
college not long ago! So my friend, we are here to walk along side,
provide a place for you to vent, and also to help find information that
may be helpful to you in your wellness journey. Technically, we are all
dying, but this group believes in doing a lot of living first! All the
best to you, and I hope you will stay with us. Blessings, Joicy