[MOL] lung cancer-non-small cell [00947] Medicine On Line

[MOL] lung cancer-non-small cell

Hi!  I AM VERY NEW ON THIS INTERNET.  I AM VERY INTERESTED IN TALKING
TO ANYONE THAT MAY HAVE NON- SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER STAGE 111B.  MY
DOCTOR SAYS I HAVE ONLY 2 YEARS TO LIVE.  IS THERE ANY NEW DRUG THAT 	IS
COMING OUT TO HELP PEOPLE LIKE ME?  PLEASE, IF ANYONE HAS WHAT I HAVE
COULD GIVE ME SOME ENCOURAGEMENT, I COULD SURE USE IT RIGHT NOW.  MY
CANCER IS CONTAINED TO THE CHEST AND LUNGS ONLY.  THANKS SO MUCH FOR
LISTENING.  I HOPE THIS MESSAGE GETS TO YA'LL.