Re: [MOL] Ewing's Sarcoma/PNET [00939] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Ewing's Sarcoma/PNET

Dear Terence, I am so very sorry to hear about your nephew. A cancer
diagnosis is always a big shock, but especially so in one so young. You
have found here a wonderful forum of caring people who will provide you
and your family with much support. While I am a breast cancer survivor
myself, and do not know the particulars of your nephew's disease, there
are others in the group who will be in touch soon with helpful links and
information. Blessings to you and your family, Joicy